Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Here are some great then and now photos of some pretty hot babes that really tripped my trigger as a youngster.
TV Show: Gimme a Break:
For some reason I had a thing for the youngest daughter, Sam, played by Lara Jill Miller.
This is her now:
I think I knew what I was talking about.  What an eye I had. 

Next we have the blonde from "Too Close For Comfort" played by Lydia Cornell.  If you click on the picture it gets bigger and you can see better:

She really was a babe before her time.  I must say that she aged very well.  This recent photo shows her with her costar on the show, who appears to have not aged quite as well, as I thought she was pretty hot back in second grade:
Third on my list is the daughter from the show ALF.  ALF is one of those shows that still pisses me off to this day for a few reasons.  Number one, I could never figure out if there was some sort of little person in that suit.  There had to be, right?  Number two, that show ended in the shittiest way ever.  Number three, they didn't include Lynn Tanner, played by Andrea Elson, in enough of the plot.
Then:
Now:
Once again, I think I really had an eye back then.  She somehow looks better now than she did 25 years ago.

Moving along a few years, who can forget cutie, Samanth, from "Whose the Boss."



 I think we all know how this one turned out:
No post on the first girls I was in love with would be complete without listing the girl that I saw every Friday night for many years:  Daisy Duke.
And finally, the girl who I couldn't stop thinking about from eighth grade until...quite frankly, I still think about her almost on a daily basis:  Kelly Bundy.



There just isn't enough room here to post ever picture of Christina Applegate that I would like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment